After recommending hardware from a certain tech company, Donovan explains his frustration with said tech company after the hardware arrives and he keeps trying to purchase an additional piece for the hardware, which apparently the tech company doesn’t even stock! Except, the hardware came with one. Mind boggling!
Archives for February 2020
Donovan talks about an issue he's having with people wanting things from his Mom's house. He also covers some news tidbits with this episode being a little podcast news heavy.
Musical Credits: BenSound
- NEW Collaboration with Staples Connect in Boston Area – Spreaker Blog — Earlier this month, Staples US Retail announced the opening of Staples Connect, a reinvented store with coworking, podcasting and community event spaces where professionals, teachers and students alike can connect and grow.
- Horse Radio Network | The Voice of the Horse World — The Horse Radio Network is celebrating posting over 10,000 episodes ▸. The podcast network, which has been in operation since 2008, includes a daily morning show, Horses in the Morning, which is now at 2,400 episodes.
- The 5 Stages of the Podcast Listener Journey – Alice Ko – Medium — There’s plenty of discussion around the benefits of launching a podcast, measuring podcast ROI, and how podcasts drive brand awareness and generate leads. But, where’s the conversation around one of the most crucial elements of podcast success: the podcast listener?
- Larry Tesler, Modeless Computing Advocate, Has Passed Away — Larry Tesler, who passed away on Monday, might not be a household name like Steve Jobs or Bill Gates, but his contributions to making computers and mobile devices easier to use are the highlight of a long career influencing modern computing
- 23 Tweets About Podcasts We’re Gonna Need You To Read By The End Of The Day – Funny Or Die
In a lighthearted episode, Donovan discusses two studies that talk about what we humans do in the shower. 80% of people pee in the shower. 1 in 30 have defecated in a workplace shower! Listen to the episode for all the stats! Warning — some of this stuff might be gross to some people. 🙂
Musical credits: Bensound
- 80 Percent of People Pee In the Shower – Shape Magazine | Shape — Peeing in the shower just may be America’s best kept secret-nobody talks about it, but apparently almost all of us are doing it, according to a recent survey by Angie’s List on shower habits.
- One In Thirty People Actually Poo In The Work Shower – UNILAD — The shower; for many, a place of hygiene, relaxation and reflection. For some it’s a place to drop a jobby or do something even more intimate.